Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Few Thoughts From This Morning

It's amazing how pleasant it is outside before 11am when there's actually shade in the back yard.  Maybe I should refrain from being lazy and staying inside more often...


This body wash makes me feel like I'm on vacation.  Not sure exactly what scent makes me feel that way, but I LIKE IT!!!


I HATE when I buy strawberries and leave them on the counter just over one night and they're practically ruined by the next morning.  What a waste!


Why can't I get motivated to sew?  Is there something I can do to help myself along?


Caleb has been saying "Syrup" instead of "Sarah" all day.  "Syrup is dirty."  "Syrup needs a nap."


I could seriously eat an entire jar of Nutella by myself.  In one sitting.  But that would be 170% of my daily allowance of fat for one day.  I think I'll stick with the regular 2 tablespoon serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment