Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Black and Yellow/Quote of the Day

Ever heard of the song Black and Yellow?

I hadn't.  But it was played at the bowling alley during our Sunday school social back in August.  Caleb and Sarah enjoy singing the chorus from time to time.


**Disclaimer:  This in no way reflects my taste in music...or my approval of this song.


Well, my two little goofballs were singing Black and Yellow today.

And this led to today's Quote of the Day.

I asked Caleb if he knew what creature was black and yellow.

You'd expect him to say a bumble bee, right?

You'd be wrong.

Caleb said this:

"If the people painted grass black and yellow and then a creature climbed in the grass and camouflaged itself, it would be black and yellow."

Well, that's right I suppose.  Correct, indeed.

1 comment: