Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Kitchen

Let's face it.  In a Facebook world, it's just easier to upload pictures there and be done with it.

I'm sorry I let you down.

I'm sorry I didn't take the time to type a few superfluous words to go along with the pictures for you.

Would today be ok for that?

First, here is the chaos that covered the dining room table for 2 weeks.  Ugh.

And the dining room floor.  And we used that microwave on the floor for 2 weeks.

But, I suppose it was worth it...

Right side.
 Left side.  Have I told you that our microwave has a setting for softening butter?  And it does a dang good job.  Not melted butter.  Perfectly softened butter for baking.  For every single time I bake.  Because I always forget to set the butter on the counter before baking.

A few of my favorite things:
a deep, stainless sink.  
a subway style, tumbled stone backsplash. 
lighting under every cabinet.
a pantry!

The whole shebang.  Yep, it's still tiny.

Look at all that light!

Pendant lighting over the bar area.


No comments:

Post a Comment