Friday, September 21, 2007

Still Around

I am falling into the trap of thinking that I can only post to my blog when something new and exciting happens. Well, I guess I shouldn't keep waiting for that. If you really think about it, something new happens in your life every day.

Here's what's semi-new for me...I started babysitting Baby Blake the day after Labor Day. This has been quite an adjustment for Caleb and for me too. I am used to being more free to move around and get things done since Caleb is walking and entertaining himself well at this age. Blake is another story. I remember these times with Caleb. Babies, too, like a change in scenery and a change of activity every so often. So...I hold Blake, I feed Blake, I change Blake's diaper, Blake swings, Blake sits in my lap, Blake sleeps (sometimes for 2 hours), and so on. I only have Blake in the mornign hours, but taking care of two kiddos does take a lot energy (and patience).

No comments:

Post a Comment