Friday, December 14, 2007

Life in Pictures

Here are some pictures from the past few months. For some reason I never feel like there's much to blog about, but then I look through my pictures and wonder why I didn't blog about them...
October
Caleb's first plane ride...going to Ohio

Daddy's Shoes


Halloween: Visiting Jadie's Grandma

November

Worst Owie ever!
Just Kidding...Caleb thought it was funny to put grapes on his head.

Our Buds are Back in Town...Caleb and Ryan playing together

Granana and Caleb the Dino


Caleb the Dino...again...he LOVES to wear this costume!

Reading his BOZ book

Doing his Community Helpers Puzzle


Not sure what made him try this...but he can almost do the splits!

December

Golfing...Daddy would be so proud!

2 comments:

  1. Great pics!! Also, woo-hoo for broccoli!! And a sarcastic woo-hoo for what I have to look forward too...

    ReplyDelete