Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm Thankful...

I am doing this post because a good friend challenged her blog readers to list 6 things that they're thankful for.

1. my God, my Abba Father, my Comforter, my Shield, my Strength, my Peace-giver, my Deliverer, my Savior, my Friend, I AM, my Rock, my Salvation, my Daily Bread, the Living Water THE Way, THE Truth, THE Life

2. Jadie: my husband, my friend, the one person who I choose to love each and every day

3. Caleb: my precious son, the one person I can't help but love, the one who God uses to teach me patience, the one with whom I am trusted to raise by God's grace

4. my family: Mom, Kristin, my memories of Dad, these are the people who have shaped the person I have become, these are the people who love me most, and whose love I feel every day of my life

5. my friends: I could not possibly list every friend who has stood beside me for a day or for a lifetime.  I am thankful for Melanie who trusts me with her heart and encourages me in my walk with the Lord.  I am thankful for Nicole who is a constant in my life, always waiting in the wings to share in my joys and pains.  I am thankful for Desiree, Stephanie, Abbie, Tiffany, Lori, Tracy, Amy, Aimee, Shannon, Tracy, Bonnie, and many more...

6. my opportunity to be a home-based mom.  I thank God for blessing our family with a job for Jadie that provides a steady source of financial stability so that I do not have to work.

I can go on, but I think I'll reflect on other areas on another day...

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!!! It helps to put you in a good mood thinking about things you are blessed with!!!

    ReplyDelete