Sunday, May 10, 2009

Slip 'n Slide

Caleb and I spent time with Kristin yesterday, finally!  She has been really busy with her summer internship hours, so our weekday hangout time has vanished.  Anyhow, we enjoyed our favorite pizza from Schlotzky's (the BBQ Chicken Pizza) and then did some shopping.  Our last stop was to Marshall's where Caleb fell in love with a Slip 'n Slide.

The Slip 'n Slide was all he could talk about to anybody yesterday afternoon.  He told Mike about it after Jadie's haircut (Mike has been cutting Jadie's hair since he was little).  He monopolized the waiter's time at On The Border.  He talked us about how excited he was about a half  million times.

Here are the pictures of BOTH of my boys enjoying their Slip 'n Slide time!





4 comments:

  1. Is Mike at The Barber Shop, by chance? Slip-n-slide... how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike is at American Hairlines...the name of that place always cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too precious! I want a slip and slide. I remember I used to run like a fool and just throw myself on the hard ground for hours and hours...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Callie-I'm adding you to my blogroll!!! I'm excited to keep up with you again!

    ReplyDelete