Tuesday, June 9, 2009

30 Week Appointment

Things are moving along well.  No high blood pressure yet...hopefully not at all!  With Caleb it began to rise starting at week 30.  At today's 30 week appointment it was my normal 110/64.  Excellent!

My blood glucose test came back fine.

I had to get the RhoGam injection today.  It wasn't as bad I remember, but it was still painful as it had been in the refrigerator.  I made it through with no tears (I'm usually a big baby, even with the flu shot), but about 5 minutes later I nearly passed out.  Ha!  Considering I had Caleb with me and the doctor was not in the room yet, I figured I'd better hold on for dear life lest he come in to find me passed out on the floor!  We made it.  

10 weeks (give or take) to go!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you BP is staying down! We both had good 30 week visits, lol

    ReplyDelete