Saturday, August 22, 2009

About Me

1. Do you like blue cheese? EEEEEEWWWW. 
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? yes, thank you, Andrew Madding, for making me take a single puff which was followed by profuse coughing
3. Do you own a gun? Jadie has several rifles
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Nothing
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Only if I know there will be a needle involved
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Mysteriously yummy
7. Favorite Christmas Song? Mary Did You Know
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? cranberry juice or water
9. Can you do push ups? Let's investigate...I was able to puff my way through zero.  The starting position was exhausting.
10. What is your favorite movie? Steel Magnolias 
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding ring
12. Favorite hobby? couponing and generally being tedious
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? no
14. Do you have ADD? Everyday
15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Being overly critical of others
17. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: My boobs are tingly; My hoo-ha is sore; And I love my baby.  P.S.  Jadie said, "Wow.  You put that on your blog???"
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Sweet Tea, Diapers, Doctor's Visit Copay
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Tea, Dr Pepper
20. Current worry right now? daily headaches
21. Current hate right now? my extra 15 pounds
22. Favorite place to be? Home
23. How did you bring in the New Year? With Melanie and Chris, eating breakfast for dinner and hanging out in our PJs! Apparently, I had temporary amnesia.
24. Favorite vacation spot? I hope to visit every state in the US
27. What color shirt are you wearing? white
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, they stick to the skin.  Yuck.
29. Can you whistle? yes, but my sister's attempts are more amusing.
30. Favorite color? Blue
31. Would you be a pirate? No, what kind kind of ridiculous question is this?
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Praise songs
33. Favorite girl's name? Sarah, of course
34. Favorite boy's name? Caleb, of course 
35. What's in your pocket right now? Amazing.  There is actually something in my pocket.  Car Keys.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Kristin demonstrating how she washes herself in the shower.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Rainbow Heart Balloons.  Very 80s, that's for sure.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? The major rippage caused by delivering Caleb.
39. Do you love where you live? Yes.  Waco has grown on me.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2. one in our living room, one in our bedroom.
41. Who is your loudest friend?  Kristin, although she is vehemently disagreeing.
42. How many dogs do you have? one; Dusty, Dusteroo, Dust Man, whichever your prefer 
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Jadie says that's why he married me
45. What is your favorite book? Haven't been reading lately, but I took some sound advice from How To Make Children Mind Without Losing Yours 
46. What is your favorite candy?  Peanut Butter M&MS
47. What is your favorite sports team? US Gymnastics Team from last summer's Olympics
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?  Give Me Jesus
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? falling asleep
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? is it time to nurse again?

3 comments:

  1. Cute answers and survey! Definitely made me laugh. :-) You guys were bringing in the New Year with us...silly! It was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lose track of the years. Yes, you made us a beautiful breakfast for dinner and we talked and played games in our PJs! It was so fun! I will update my answer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your humor and honesty! -Katie

    ReplyDelete