Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ants in the Pants

Actually, it's worse.  Well, maybe not worse.  Ants bite.  Ok, it's more shocking than ants in the pants.


Caleb was playing quietly in his room.  And boy was he being creative.  And gross.  And completely random.  This was one of those times when you wonder how in the world someone could arrive at such an illogical conclusion.  His conclusion:  I think I will stuff something inside my pants... inside my underwear.  Yes, that will be fun!


Gross.  Here's how I made my shocking discovery...


I walked in to check on him playing quietly.  He seemed embarrassed.  He quietly said, "I don't want you to see me.  Go away."


"This can't be a good sign," I thought.


That's when I noticed his pants weren't all the way up (he was sitting on the floor halfway in his closet).  There was a rather large bulge in the front of his pants.  Sometimes my eyes fool me so I asked if he was... you know.  He said that he wasn't, so I investigated further.  There was something in the front of his pants.


I made him stand up.  It looked like he was wearing a very full diaper.  He hasn't worn a diaper in over a year.  I was giving him a pat down, trying to figure out what in the world he had stuffed into his pants.  He had remained quiet since the sweet "Go away" comment.  Finally, he announced that he had put his stuffed puppy dogs in his pants.  Really?  Yes, THREE of them!


Here's the little culprit with his three accomplices.  I can see how the tiny dogs fit into his underwear, but man, that big brown puppy... how in the world?


No comments:

Post a Comment