Monday, August 23, 2010

The Calm Before the Storm

As I sit here on the couch in my PJs this morning, I am acutely aware that this will soon become a rare occurrence.  I may have a few more lazy days this week, but next week is the start of a new routine.  As doubtful as I am about my ability to consistently get out of bed to get myself and the kids ready for the day (all before 9 am), I am excited at the thought of squeezing more productivity out of each day.

I will be enrolling Caleb in a Tuesday/Thursday Mother's Day Out program that will begin next week (if I can get his statement of health back from the doctor anytime soon).

The week after that, Bible Study Fellowship will begin again.  Leader's Meeting will occupy our Monday mornings and Class Day will take place every Wednesday.

And then, we're off and running!  Up and at 'em Monday-Thursday!

On top of that, we signed Caleb up for soccer.  That will be consuming our Saturdays from September 11th-November 9th.  I didn't really think that some through before we agreed to soccer.  Oh well.  Jadie says that I can still get away to visit mom one weekend as long as he doesn't have to work on the weekend I choose.  I sometimes forget that he's perfectly capable of taking care of Caleb (and getting him to a soccer game) in my absence.  I'll have to be sure and sneak in a trip to mom's this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment