Monday, August 8, 2011

Nesting and Other Thoughts

Apparently my version of "nesting" doesn't involve shopping for new items, but shuffling around every piece of furniture in the house...even the non-baby related furniture.

Thinking hard about how to get this baby weight off already.  I hope this "motivation" still exists after Norah's here!

I'm thankful that, even though Caleb likes to play with bracelets and craft with flowers, Jadie isn't one of those dads who's freaking out about it.

Is is ok to wear maternity clothes when you're not pregnant?  There are several things I've bought that I could totally see myself wearing long after Norah's born.

I apparently have a body wash fetish.  I started a new, and different bottle yesterday and I think I'm in love...all over again.

Will I ever use all of the gift bags in my stash?

No comments:

Post a Comment