Sunday, August 12, 2007

It Happened Tonight...

Well, several friends told me to watch out for the day that Caleb would take off his own diaper. It happened tonight!!!
We put Caleb to bed around 9:15pm tonight. He was quiet for about 45 minutes, but at 10 o'clock sharp, I heard his screaming and crying. I went into his room and reached out my arms to pick him up. Instead of receiving his outstretched arms, I received a diaper. Huh? I thought. This is weird. I knew there wasn't an extra diaper in his crib and he can't reach the diaper holder from inside his crib. Luckily he hadn't peed in the bed, nor was the diaper wet since I had just put him in a new one.
Other mommies, BEWARE! This could happen to you too...but next time it might not turn out to be such an easy fix!

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny--what a surprise! Addi has done that once...at a friend's house. She was napping in her little friend's crib and when I went to get her, there was a little poop laying beside her in the bed. She was sound asleep, bare hiney sticking up in the air. Not too messy but VERY embrassing!

    ReplyDelete