Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Welcome to Day 1

Hello friends! Today is August 1st...and it has been all day. I figured that the first day of any month is a great day to start something new. So, here is your new portal into the lives of Jadie, Lauren, and Caleb! I am starting this blog so that those of you who don't get to see us as often as we'd all like can keep up with our us and what's been happening.


Picture of the Day:

Caleb and Lauren sporting flip flops...believe it or not, Caleb can put them on by himself, between the correct toes and everything! I'm doing a little happy dance inside at the thought of Caleb actually wearing flip flops someday, as Jadie refuses to wear them because of the between-the-toe factor. Anyhow, you just can't do a Texas summer without flip flops!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogworld! Do you mind if I add a link to your blog on my page? It gives me easy access and will lead other friends to your site as well. Love the pic! I'm sure Caleb will LOVE flip-flops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete