Thursday, November 15, 2007

Caleb Dressed up as "Mommy"

So, Caleb pronounces monkey as "mommy." No comments about how it's probably because I look like a monkey...PLEASE! I was told that plenty when I was young. I know you remember, Mom (and I'm calling you out)! I seem to remember a song that you'd sing to me in the morning. It goes like this:
Good morning to you
You live in a zoo
You look like a monkey
And you smell like one too!

Anyhow, here's Caleb in his monkey costume!

This was the Halloween costume I picked out for Caleb this year. We started out at Family of Faith Nazarene Church for their "Trunk of Treat." Then we went to Jadie's grandmother's house to visit with her for a while and show her how adorable Caleb was in his costume. Next, we went to Western Heights Baptist Church for their Halloween Carnival (I used to work part time for their PDO program). Then we went and visited with Jadie's dad for a little while. Finally, we went Trick-or-Treating in our own neighborhood, which turned out to be a great idea because we were able to meet several of our neighbors whom we had not yet met in our 3 years here.

No comments:

Post a Comment