Thursday, November 15, 2007

Cute Caleb Stories

  • On Monday, I was blow-drying my hair in the foyer so I could still watch Caleb play. When I finished, I rolled out the vacuum cleaner to get up any stray hairs from my blow-drying. My mom was still here from the weekend and she stopped me in the middle to look at Caleb. I thought he was scared of the vacuum, but I continued with my task. When I finished, I began to put the vacuum away, when my mom said, "Lauren, you'd better vacuum the living room floor, too." I wasn't sure what she meant...then she explained. Caleb had picked up every last piece of his train set and put it away in the box so that I could vacuum the living room. What a little helper!
  • Last night (Wednesday), Caleb came to find me, saying, "Baby. Baby. Baby." He bagan to walk away. I thought this was weird, but continued what I was doing. He approached me again, saying, "Baby. Baby." This time I decided to follow him. He led me to the living room to this picture of one of our end tables.As you can tell, it is one of my pregnancy pictures. Caleb began to point at my belly and say, "Baby." This moment is truly a moment that has blessed me forever!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Caleb stories. Love the Caleb Monkey. AND love the million posts I came and found!

    ReplyDelete