Friday, January 18, 2008

Have I ever mentioned...

Have I ever mentioned...that I appreciate my husband? Well, I do. Although there are times when I have allowed myself to focus on the things I dislike, the good always outweighs the bad.

So, this post is for my dear husband, Jadie~


  • I appreciate your dedication to providing financial security to our family.

  • I appreciate that you ALWAYS make every financial decision a joint-decision.

  • I appreciate that you rise each morning to take on another day as a repair tech.

  • I appreciate that you drive 30 minutes each way every day to endure a tough physical day of work to provide for your family.

  • I appreciate that you include me in most of your free time.

  • I appreciate that you NEVER complain when I take a day for shopping.

  • I appreciate that you dust the house.

  • I appreciate that you ask me if I mind before you play Madden 08 for hours on end.

  • I appreciate that you support my decision to stay home to raise Caleb.

  • I appreciate that you work hard to keep the house in working condition.

This is just a start, but I hope you KNOW, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I support you. I believe in you!

~Lauren

3 comments:

  1. And I want to thank you for being a wonderful daughter-in-law..wife..mother..friend. I love you for helping to provide such a wonderful and loving home for my son and grandson. I love and appreciate you soooo much. And I also, appreciate the loving things you say about Jadie...speaks alot about ya'lls loving marriage and home. Love ya, lots...Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very happy for you! I remember our talks before you and Jadie were even married and then the shower and here you are....Congratulations to both of you for finding each other.

    By the way....I love the stained glass thing on the front page. That is so cool.

    ReplyDelete