Monday, January 28, 2008

Well, Hello, Random Post

Dallas is getting a little testy, don't you think? Or perhaps you think that this is quite appropriate due to the obvious increased crime rates in areas that were inundated with Hurricane refugees? Or perhaps you're thinking that this post is out-of-date? I snapped this picture on the way to my mom's house on January 13, 2008.

Whatever you think, I hope this is at least amusing in some way. It is to me.

This one is from about a month ago when I decided to rearrange Caleb's furniture because I felt like I was walking into a cave with the furniture congregated near the door. I was unsuccessful in moving the shelving unit without removing its contents first. But the gigantic mess was well worth it; Just look at the outcome!


1 comment:

  1. YEA!! I've never gotten a good look at your little one's room. I love it! Great decorating, Lauren.

    ReplyDelete