Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday Night In

What's happening now: I am currently enjoying a night in. Jadie is playing XBox with Chris (at Chris & Melanie's house) and so I put Caleb down at 7:30 tonight and did some straightening up around the house before my sister and her friend Julia came over to work on sewing some purses. I'm taking a break before I start some scrap booking; I just finished repairing my mother's bracelet and making myself a new pair of earrings! I've been so productive. It's amazing what 2 glasses of McAllister's Sweet Tea can do for your energy level (and probably my waistline).

Recap from this week: I spent two days just chillin' with Bonnie. Really no agenda, except just to be together for a while. I walked with Melanie twice this week...that's an accomplishment since I've taken nearly two months off! I got a shopping itch on Wednesday after sharing the lunch hour with Jadie's mom. So, I decided it would be more wise to shop for others rather than myself. I can't believe it! I got one person taken care of for their April birthday, half of my sister's birthday present, and half of Jadie's birthday present! I didn't even break the $35 mark!

Cute Caleb video from this morning:
When you watch this, please do not assume that I still spoon feed my two-year old. He feeds himself with his own spoon and bowl of cereal. I was feeding him a couple of bites of my Raisin Bran, because he asked so sweetly. Enjoy!
Oh yeah, and he's not picking his nose. I promise I'd admit it if he was; and I do realize it does look pretty suspicious.

Update of Jadie's back and leg pain: Still there!!! He's been seeing the chiropractor for almost 4 weeks now. Some days he feels much better, but other days the pain returns. Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment