Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Overwhelmed, Now Overcome

I started training to be a Bible Study Fellowship children's leader last week.  Our training last Wednesday was long!!! Caleb did great with the volunteer childcare workers for the whole five hour long session!
Monday we had our first regular leaders' meeting in preparation for today's first day of class.  That day was kind of a culmination of anxiety for me.  There is a lot to do in preparation for a morning with the kiddos, but the source of my anxiety was really in the fact that I had not experienced being in the classroom before.  I prayed and prayed and prayed for God to help me make it through until today.  As I thought I would, I feel much better now that I've experienced a morning in the BSF children's classroom.  I have a better idea of what the kids are like and how to plan for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment