Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Disgusting: Seriously, Consider Yourself Warned

I battled a terrible bug Monday afternoon and through the night.  I mean a stomach bug.  Seriously, this thing was from Satan.  MAJOR stomach cramps followed by frequent trips to the bathroom and then having the always exciting opportunity to see what I ate on Sunday, again.  Unfortunately it had been spinach dip with Parmesan cheese.  Not a pleasant sight or smell.  I know, you visited my blog just for this.  Sad.  I promise that the next entry will be more upbeat and positive.

There is a bright side to this one.  Jadie was primo daddio and took care of Caleb from the moment he got home until he put Caleb to bed.  It's a good thing, because I was literally laying on the bathroom floor from 5:15 pm yesterday until 7:00 am this morning.  Kudos to the hubby!  He cooked Caleb pancakes at his request even though he'd never made them before...and he racked up bonus points by continually coming to the bathroom to see if he could get me anything.  What a hero!

1 comment:

  1. I love the story!!! Well, not you being sick..that absolutely stinks! But, I love the wonderful hubby/daddy story. So encouraging!

    ReplyDelete