Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mother Load!

We went to the M&M Mars factory last night for some trick-or-treating. We were invited by a friend (and had to have arm bands to be admitted). Major score!  Not only did we get a giant bag full of candy, but it was all good stuff.  There's pretty much nothing made by M&M Mars that isn't yummy!  

Here's Caleb's total haul...

We decided to set aside all of the snack size candy for Caleb to eat over the next month...it will take that long since we really only want him to eat one or two packages a day.

Jadie and I split the full size candy down the middle.  This is what I'll be eating and giving away over the next month.  I will not be eating a candy bar a day...although I like my sweets, I just cannot afford to eat a whole candy bar every day!

My half...

1 comment: