Monday, March 23, 2009

Birthday Bliss

This year's birthday was a good one. 
Jadie woke me up at 7am to enjoy biscuits and eggs that he woke up early to cook for us.  Nice.
My cousin Melinda sent me flowers that arrived in the afternoon.  Beautiful tulips.  Still beautiful today.
Jadie and Caleb took me to dinner at Cheddar's.  My fave.
We met Kristin at McAlister's for some Chocolate Lovin' Spoon Cake.  They no longer serve it.  At least not at the one by Baylor.
We went to Starbucks/Chili's Too to seek out alternative dessert options.  
Mellow, but just what I wanted.  Wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a good birthday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLD ON! WHAT?!! They don't have chocolate lovin spoon cake anymore? Gotta be kidding me!

    Happy birthday to you, by the way. SO sorry you didn't get the good cake. Oh, the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no kidding! I don't know if ALL McAlister's have stopped serving the cake, but the one by Baylor no longer is.

    ReplyDelete