Tuesday, March 17, 2009

In Between

I've been feeling a little in between lately.  
1. My tummy is big enough to be noticed easily, but not quite pregnant looking.  I always wonder what people think when they see me in public.  Do they think this is what I always look like or do they assume I'm pregnant?
2. It has been about 3 months since we told everyone we are pregnant.  I am getting many questions about the sex of the baby.  It'll be another month until we will know that answer!  This waiting makes me feel a little stuck.  But I do know that this too will be gone before we know it and we'll be holding a precious gift from God!
3. I know that my time as a BSF Children's Leader is coming to a close.  I feel somewhere in between being happy about the break, but sad at the realization that it will be a very long break since I cannot bring a new baby with me next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment