Monday, March 2, 2009

Praise the Lord!

I think our little man may finally be potty trained.  At least for the daylight hours (I still put him in diapers for bedtime).   Today is day 5 with no accidents!  He has been initiating his own trips to the potty, including trips for pooping.  I feel weird for explaining in such detail, but my excitement at this accomplishment has led me to do so anyway.  Caleb was even able to hold things in while we waited our turn at the DPS today.  We were next up and there was no way I was getting out of that line.  
Yes, it is ironic that my license renewal was up during my days as a pregnant woman.  I laughed when the clerk asked for my height and weight.  I am just thankful that my face and shoulders aren't as pregnant as my belly at this point.  If it had been during months 7-9 of my pregnancy with Caleb, I would have put up a fight.  There is no way I would have wanted my driver's license picture to show me with swollen face for six years!

2 comments:

  1. Good for Caleb! The license thing though- that's not good. . . My license is up at the end of April and I'll be nearly 8 months pregnant then! Maybe I should go ahead and renew it now.
    Christy

    ReplyDelete