Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ready or Not?

I did two things this week I'm not sure I was ready for:

1. I priced all of Caleb's clothes and put them in the JBF sale today!  I did choose not to date them if they remain unsold, but if they do sell...so long my friends!  I have really been wavering back and forth between being finished having children and trying for one more (not yet, but in the future).  Jadie seems set to be finished and I am being stretched by these days with a newborn, I am very much leaning toward being finished as well.  If we are surprised in the next few years, we'll just have to start a new baby wardrobe (if it's a boy).

2. I put Sarah in her crib for most of the night.  We kept Caleb in the bassinet for quite a while.  I'm not really sure how long, but way beyond 6 weeks.  I thought I 'd try Sarah in her crib for at east the first half of the night, considering her nursery has been sitting unused except for diaper changes.  She did well getting to sleep with no pacifier, only a good blanket swaddling.  I'm trying her again right now for a nap and she seems to be doing well.  I did give her the pacifier, but she has spit it out and is laying quietly with the womb sounds bear going.  I'll still be using the bassinet a little each night, but not full time anymore...unless I change my mind (which is known to happen).

No comments:

Post a Comment