Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sarah's 2 Months Old!

This was the best she would do for me on her actual 2 month birthday.
Maybe it's the non-girly, but still very appropriate red "Hold Me, Hug Me, Kiss Me" Onesie. Maybe it's the fact that I didn't try to get a picture until 10pm. Maybe it's that I didn't even realize it was exactly 2 months until I was talking to a trio of grandmas at Wal-Mart last night who were oooooohing and aaaaaahing over Sarah. But I was left unsatisfied.


So I took about ten more this morning. She was still uncooperative. She has a new thing for her hands; She can't keep them out of her mouth. At least for the 45 second time period that I'm trying to take pictures of her. This was the best one I got. Enjoy!

You'd never guess Caleb's been feeling under the weather. He's had a cough and drainage since Sunday evening. No fever, praise God. I'm keeping an eye on things and we'll be in the doctor's office Monday morning for Sarah's 2 month check up and a round of flu shots. So if something happens this weekend, at least we already have an appointment. Sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment