Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Adapted Pancake Recipe

From this Recipe Exchange site.

I am finally writing down the 2/3 version of this recipe since it is the one I consistently use for pancakes in our household.  I am getting tired of doing the conversions in my head every time I make them, so I am posting it here for my own personal reference.  Thanks for understanding!


2 Cup Flour
1/6 Cup Sugar
2 2/3 Tsp. Baking Powder
1 1/3 Tsp. Baking Soda
2/3 Tsp. Salt
1 2/3 Cups Milk
1/6 Cup Oil
2 Egg
1 Tsp. Vanilla

Since the measurements are not standard, I usually approximate...
Turn on skillet or griddle to warm.
In large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
Add milk, oil, eggs, and vanilla, mix well with a whisk.
If needed, grease pan, or use nonstick spray.
1/4 cup of batter makes small round pancakes, 1/2 cup of batter makes a large pancake.
Once the batter has bubbled on top, flip the pancake for thourough cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment