Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ahhhh, Much Better

Last Thursday, I got my regular-every-6-months haircut. It was about time!
Every time I sit in the chair getting my hair cut, I vow not to let myself go so long next time. And inevitably, I wait at least 6 months before I go in again.
It's actually easier to do my hair when it's shoulder length than when it's long. I have no idea why I can't seem to just go get it cut more often! My hair is so curly that it takes forever to blow dry or straighten it. And wearing it curly weighs it down...as you can see from my terrible picture below.

Ok, enough jibber jabber.

Without further ado...my new do!


But first, here's the LONG hair straight-ish...And the curly version exposing my ghostly white forehead and face...

And my shorter, easier to straighten, shoulder length cut.

2 comments:

  1. Cute cut! I love wearing my hair short (like I did in college). But, short, one side continually flips out and I think it looks dumb. So, I am trying to get it long enough (and heavy enough) to pull that "flippy" side down for a sleeker look. After sporting short hair, longer hair is SO high maintenance!

    ReplyDelete