Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jadie!

J is for the way you always joke around. This is one of my favorite things about you. Not so much when you pull a fast one on me, but more so when you tell me the stories of how you've duped a friend by telling a big whopper. I've had many laughs because of your antics!

A is for your abilities. Although you are sometimes a doubter when it comes to your abilities, I have watched you challenge yourself and succeed at several things you thought you just couldn't do. You CAN do anything you put your mind to, especially if it's something God has called you to do. He will equip you for every good work.

D is for deafening. Ha! I think of your "World's Most Annoying Noise." I think you should perform that one for a few more people. They are all missing out.

I is for improvement. Besides the numerous home improvements that you've tackled over the years, I have seen you improve upon yourself. You continue to become a stronger and stronger man of God each day.

E is for the ways you exercise generosity. You share your time, your expertise, your encouragement, your money, your friendship, and your faith. Most importantly, you offer yourself. Thank you for that.

Know that you are loved...on your 31st birthday and on every day to come.

2 comments:

  1. So I am curious about the "Most Annoying Noise" can Luke and I be part of the few more people he shares this talent with? We had fun celebrating, always enjoy hanging out with the Freemans :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not really all that "fabulous"...but "annoying" it lives up to! We'll have to see i Jadie will do it for the LifeGroup sometime.

    ReplyDelete