Friday, May 28, 2010

There's A First Time For...

Sarah's had several firsts this week!

1) She's started sleeping through the night...finally! I decided to just turn off the baby monitor so that I could get a good night's sleep. Either it worked or I just don't hear he cry in the middle of the night. And I'm fine with that.

2) She's gotten her first tooth! Bottom, left, of course...and barely poking through. As with Caleb, she really showed few signs that this was coming. Yes, she had been gnawing on things, namely her finger, but as far as fussiness goes, we haven't seen much more than usual. We are so blessed!

3) She took a dip in the pool this past weekend. And she hated it. I think it's because the water was too cold, but I'm not sure. Let's hope so!

4) She is able to crawl on her hands and knees! She still prefers the belly crawl, but we're seeing more of the actual official hands and knees crawl.

1 comment:

  1. YAY for sleeping through the night! It's like you wake a whole new person after getting a full nights sleep.

    ReplyDelete