Sunday, September 5, 2010

Failed Attempts

I tried to take some bathtub video for you.  After 4 short video attempts, I am sad to say that I have no appropriate footage to share with you.

During video #1, Caleb points out that he can see Sarah's bottom, then he begins questioning me about the female anatomy.  Not exactly a conversation that I want too much evidence of.

During video #2, Caleb does a poor job of covering his privates and Sarah drops a load in the tub.  Hilarious to see Caleb's reaction, but not really what I want to show the world.

Video #3, is fine, but incredibly short.

During video #4, Caleb points out an "owie" on his privates.  Again, with the inappropriate video footage.

So I'll leave you with a few photos from Friday afternoon.  Just normal, everyday activities that aren't so exciting.

Caleb jumping.  I'm testing my quick picture taking skills.


Caleb walking on the "balance beam" between our yard and the neighbors.
Sarah sitting on Caleb's stool in his room.  She's been climbing on things like this and the baby rocking chair.
Another stool climbing episode.  This time in the bathroom.  Exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment