Friday, September 3, 2010

How Could You Use Amazon Gift Cards?

I try not to use my blog to persuade people to do things...and I will not try to persuade you regarding this either.  I just thought you might like to be aware of this opportunity.

I have been using Swagbucks for at least a year now.  I'm not really sure exactly how long.  Anyhow, in that time, I have been able to redeem my accumulated Swagbucks to purchase $130 in Amazon Gift Cards and $10 in the form of a Starbucks Gift Card.  Here is a screenshot of some of the Amazon cards I have redeemed online.  They are added to my Swagbucks account as a code, which I then enter on Amazon.com as a gift certificate code at checkout.


I thought you might like to know, in case you are interested in trying it out.  Of course, it would benefit me if you decided to sign up.  I would get Swagbucks for the first 1,000 that you earn by searching.  That would really help me earn more Amazon cards.  I have used them to purchase books, diapers, and a (random) filter for our refrigerator.

If you decide to go for it, please use my link so I can earn with you for the first 1,000.
Lauren's Referral Link

No comments:

Post a Comment