Friday, September 17, 2010

Things I'm Thankful For This Week

1. A sweet co-leader for my 2-year old class at BSF.  It was a crazy, unpredictable morning, but so worth it!
2. Extra cuddle time with Sarah while we waited an hour for a (free) oil change.
3. Friends to share life with.  I enjoyed lunch with Mary and Anne on Tuesday, conversation with Courtney on Thursday, and Beth let me crash in on her consigning efforts at the last minute.
4. A healthy husband who is capable of working his tail off to support our family.
5. Jadie's release from the 10 hours a day/7 days a week schedule.  Praise, God!
6. God's constant protection of our family.  Who knows how long I drove around with a nail in the tire of our car.
7. Sewing.  I haven't done any this week, but I have enjoyed shopping for some fabrics!
8. Beth Moore and her excitement to meet with Almighty God.  She encourages me.
9. Mel's snapshot of herself wearing a GIGANTIC sombrero.  Beautiful, that girl!
10. Kristin's journaling/blogging/status updating about her adventures in refugee services.  It's challenging to step into another world as I read her thoughts.
11. An unexpected package from my cousin Teri for Sarah's birthday.  Getting fun mail is always welcome!
12. My sweet Granny, who took the time to track down a missing sippy cup from our visit with her 2 weeks ago.  I love my Granny (and PawPaw)!
13. My mother-in-law who gave me her Kohl's cash!  Cha-ching!
14. Garage sales.  Not only does it make me feel so much better about the things I hang onto, but I get to find more stuff to hang onto!

What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful to have you not only as a friend, but a sister in Christ!

    BIIIG LOVE!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this theme of thankfulness. :-) Thanks for the shout out, I feel loved. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete