Friday, June 3, 2011

Random Thoughts...

...that aren't so random to me!

  • If every person in the world produces boogers, why are there not obvious boogers everywhere?
  • My house is messier on the days that I forego the contacts or glasses.  I guess I just really can't see the mess.
  • There is so much lint in my lint trap after only 4-5 loads of laundry (I know I'm supposed to empty it after each use).  Why do my clothes not just disappear?  I'm not saying I want them to, but why don't they?
  • I have a love-hate relationship with Victoria's Secret.  I love the free panty coupons I get from time to time.  I love the $10 off any bra purchase that I receive in the mail.  I really do love my girly panties and my swimsuit from there.  BUT I hate the fact that just about every picture in the mailer catalog is airbrushed.  Trust me, the women of America would still envy those tiny little model bodies without the obvious fixes and enhancements.   So, stop it!

No comments:

Post a Comment