Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful 2011

Although my body has endured the birth of 3 children, I'm thankful for a husband who says I'm beautiful.

Although I try to control how she "parents" my children, I'm thankful for a mom who always looks forward to visiting me and my family.

Although I don't see her as often as I'd like, I'm thankful for a sister who always makes it seem like we haven't missed a beat.

Although we're only in their home a few times a year, I'm thankful for grandparents who always make us feel at home.

Although I'm overly critical of him and downright bossy sometimes, I'm thankful for my firstborn, my Caleb.  I'm very proud of your sweet spirit and your eagerness to learn.

Although I get tired of her frequent whining and her shrill screams, I'm thankful for my spirited and very verbal middle child, my sweet Sarah.

Although she can't seem to sleep for more than 4 hours during the night, I'm thankful for my healthy, growing baby girl, my Norah Beth.

No comments:

Post a Comment