Friday, January 20, 2012

Our Day - {January 20th}

6:40 am - My alarm goes off.  I walk to Caleb's room and turn on the lights.  I steal his covers and lay down in his bed, kicking him out to get himself dressed.

7:55 am - I drop Caleb off at school with a hug and a kiss.  I love that little man!

9:30 am - I throw some chicken a BBQ sauce in the crock pot for dinner.  This recipe was delicious!

10:00 am - I try to accomplish a few household chores.  Laundry, washing dishes, etc.  I get stressed out.

12:45 pm - Jadie, Sarah, Norah, and I arrive at the neurosurgeon's office.  I nursed Norah and talked with Sarah about pictures in magazines.  The receptionist commented on Sarah's large vocabulary.  I cuddled both girls and played with Sarah for almost an hour.

1:40 pm - We were finally called back and Jadie had his staples removed from having back surgery!

2:15 pm - We return this mop to Target.  It broke after a single use.  I'd say it was more useless than useful.  I wish we'd have done a little research ahead of time.


3:05 pm - As Sarah sleeps in the car, we arrive at the elementary school to pick up Caleb.  We let the kids play on the playground for about an hour.

4:00 pm - I begin working on dinner.

6:00 pm - Our friend, Sheena, joins us for dinner.  We enjoyed this:

And this:

And these:



And these:

8:30 pm - Jadie and I watched "Courageous" with no interruptions.  I almost can't believe it!  What a great end to a long day.

I hop you had a great day, too!


1 comment:

  1. sounds like a fun day! and I am totally trying that recipie in my new crockpot. yay! love you sister. Let me know if you get something in the mail for caleb. I sent him a card but I realized after they took it away that I didn't put the zip on it.....

    ReplyDelete