Monday, January 23, 2012

Slow Down

Today I tried to enjoy being still and in the moment.  After I picked Caleb up from school, we got out of the car and spent some time at the school playground.  I visited with a couple of the other moms and nursed Norah while Caleb played with some friends.  We took our time.  We stuck around for almost an hour.  I enjoyed the slow pace and the warm weather.

When we got home, we went on a walk to find a rock for Caleb's homework.  They are studying rocks and soil this week.  Sarah was so cute holding my hand all the way around the block and trying to keep hold of 3 or 4 rocks in her other hand.

I have run out of quality food to make for dinner, but we had a few breakfast items to put together instead.  A slow, but good day.  Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment