Saturday, July 6, 2013

Full Friday - Details

Naked
We started off the morning with Norah trying to take her clothes off. 
This is not a new thing.
I'm sure she's getting mixed messages:  We tell her no while we laugh hysterically.

Temple
We drove to Temple today to have lunch with the hubby.
We used to do this often, but today was the first time in a year or so.
Chick-fil-A.
Target.
Michael's.
Ridiculous stop and go traffic on the way home.

Art
We found a few great deals on Crayola products at Michael's in Temple.
These Pip Squeaks marker sets with stickers and sketch pads were only $5 each.
I'm not sure about this face...
 But this girl got right to work.
We also found Crayola washable paints in the large bottles.  They were only $1 per bottle.
I see some painting in our future!

Bittersweet
I teared up something fierce while driving home.
This song came on K-LOVE that struck a chord with me.
I thought, "I'd like this played at my funeral."
Weird, I know.

Picnic
Sarah patiently waited for Norah to wake from her nap so she could serve us a picnic lunch.

She didn't want Caleb to help her.

He was supposed to sit and enjoy.



This was my spread.  Yummy.

She thought it was hilarious when we gobbled up our food!


She enojoyed some tasty watermelon.

Lastly, she served dessert.


No comments:

Post a Comment