Thursday, July 11, 2013

Wednesday - Details

Fetch
Boy, Maggie loves to fetch!
That is all.

Slumber


Up-cycle
Caleb has been attending Camp Invention this week.
He's been creating new things from miscellaneous recyclables and office supplies.
He's taken apart a VCR to explore the components and later build something new.
He's been learning about atoms.
He's been in little boy heaven.
(Not that girls can't participate; there's about a 50/50 split between boys and girls attending.)

Normal
Hearing the Wii Fit tell me "That's overweight," is less than desirable.
Rude is more like it.
Today, victory was mine!
That condescending little voice said, "That's normal."


Organic
I usually pass up on organic produce.
It's not that I don't see the value.
It's just that my priorities place cost above quality in some cases.
I took a double take at the store today when I was looking for strawberries.
Of course, I noticed the 300% price difference between organic and non-organic.
But the starkest difference was in the color and smell of organic versus non-organic strawberries.
Organic wins hands down!

No comments:

Post a Comment