Monday, July 8, 2013

Lazy Sunday - Details

Waffles
It's sad to say, but I think Eggo waffles win out over homemade at our house!
What pre-packaged item wins out over homemade at your house?

Reading
Sarah loves "reading" her Leap Books.
Here, she's singing the ABCs with Ozzie and Mack.

There's something interesting on this page...

Charcoal
Jadie grilled ribeye steaks tonight!
I wish I'd taken a picture, but who can resist diving right in!


Counting
I'm still on track with my calorie counting.
Let me just say that keeping things under 1200 calories is tough.
You can pretty much forget dessert.
Unless you want to skip a meal.
Or two.Salad really is your friend.
Down 5 pounds, 10 more to go!


Neighbors
Like so many things in life, you have to experience time with your neighbors to truly enjoy and appreciate them.
I enjoyed a short visit with the couple next door and I was reminded of just how sweet relationships can be!


No comments:

Post a Comment