Friday, October 26, 2007

Meme

The Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here's who better do this with me...
Kristin
Tricia
Christy
Karen
Stephanie
Linda
Nicole
Amanda

Thanks Mel...and by the way a few of my random facts will be spin offs of yours because they reminded me of things from when I was younger...

1. When I was in high school, a friend and I would tie a white sock to a black string and tie one end to a tree across the street. We would then stretch the string to our side of the street so that the white sock seemed to be floating in midair. We were trying to "scare" people in the cars passing by.
2. My husband and I met on a blind date.
3. I once hit a parked car and didn't leave a note or anything. I don't think the dent was that noticeable.
4. I graduated 7th in my class in high school of 385 seniors (and Christy was in top ten too!!)
5. I once peed myself in someone else's sleeping bag at a slumber party. We were playing a game where each person takes a turn in the sleeping bag while the other girls carry the sleeping bag around the house. For some reason, this was a hilarious game for me...I couldn't control myself. Sometimes I still can't (and yes, it's embarrassing).
6. Oijua Boards scare me like crazy...I didn't like them in the first place, but I played once with my cousins and sister and we asked who was controlling the board, thinking it would spell one of our names. It didn't!! It spelled devil. I truly believe that all things related to witchcraft are of Satan and I want nothing to do with any of them!!!
7. I have an extra rib...or so the doctor says...
8. My favorite drink at Bahama Bucks is the Bahama Mamma...yummy...coconut!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I read this and it is so great! I'm glad to know you a little better. I've got my 8 written down and I'll post them when I get some time! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete