Friday, October 5, 2007

Thankfulness




I know, Thanksgiving is not until next month, but I was realizing some things I am thankful for...in no particular order, other than this is how they are pouring from my mind...



  • Friends who care enough to send a card

  • Friends who care enough to cook you a meal during a difficult time

  • Playing in a turtle sandbox with my 21 month old

  • Freedom in America

  • Digital Cameras

  • A job that provides affordable healthcare

  • Jadie who works his tail off to provide for our family

  • God, who knows my every emotion and sends exactly what I need

  • Candles that fill an entire house with sweet aromas

  • Diaper Genies that keep nasty smells contained

  • Schlotzky's BBQ Chicken Pizza (thanks for the suggestion, Steph)

  • A sister who loves the Lord

  • A mom who can't stay away from Waco for longer than a month

  • A dad who loves his daughters

  • Cute crafts that are fun to make

  • Grandparents who can make a stranger feel right at home

  • Bonnie who is a MIRACLE of God

  • Jason and Amanda who love orphans and teach them about a man named Jesus

  • A father-in-law who sacrifices to provide for his family

  • Roses

  • Good health

  • Happiness

  • Joy that lasts through any circumstance

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. Very Cool. I am going to copy you soon with a post like that. I'm a great copy cat. :-p

    ReplyDelete