Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm Feeling It Alright...

Jadie just got back from a trip to the gas station.  He's about to mow the lawn and needed some more gasoline for the riding lawn mower.  Our pickup truck was also just about empty, so he said he'd fill it up too.  He walks in the door and says, "The gas pump cut me off before I could fill up the tank all the way."  I said, "How much was that?"  Are you ready???  $75.00!!!  I had heard this before since Jadie's work truck frequently holds in excess of 20 gallons, but to experience it when it comes to the family budget is another animal all together!

2 comments:

  1. My husband has discussed cutbacks....he thinks I could do without my nail appointments. I'm thinking I'll give up the haircuts and colors and keep the nail appointments. :)

    ReplyDelete