Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesday Woah!

We have  a shortage of closet space in our 1450 sq ft house.  As a result, I go through cycles of frustration over where to put things that I don't want lying about for everyone to see.  This morning, I was determined to reorganize the closet in our spare bedroom in order to pack more things in.

Here's what it looked like before...


The shelves in here were made by my dad back when I was a freshman in college.  Over the years they've been used as a desk hutch, an open cupboard for canned goods and boxed food, a microwave stand, a television stand, and most recently for closet shelving.  In order to make better use of this tiny closet, I decided to add back in the lower shelf and move the clothing rod down.  I then moved my dad's shelf up and did some serious rearranging.

And now...

Wow!  I am truly amazing!

2 comments:

  1. You ARE amazing! Can I hire you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...my turn. I have three bedrooms to get organized and you look like a pro!

    ReplyDelete