Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Announcement!

Although I might like to show to the picture that assures us she is indeed a GIRL, I will use my better judgement and not post a picture of our sweet girl's private areas.  

As you can probably guess, I am elated and Jadie is as well (although we show it in very different ways)!  We will be working on naming Baby Girl in the coming weeks.  I hope we come to a conclusion sooner than later because I want to start calling her by name!

Caleb was allowed to accompany us to the ultrasound.  He seemed to really understand what the ultrasound tech was telling us in terms of the body parts Caleb is familiar with.  He was amazed at her yawning, moving her legs, and "waving" (at him, of course).  He wasn't as interested as the tech showed us the 4 heart chambers, bladder, and spine.  It amazed me at how much I had forgotten, but also at how easy it was to "see" the baby clearly this time.  I remember being very confused at Caleb's ultrasound and having a hard time seeing what the tech was talking about.

So, today we continue to rejoice over God's blessing of a baby girl.  We had both been hoping for a girl, and this time, the desires of our heart were granted.  We continue to ask for a healthy pregnancy for me and baby.  We are specifically praying against the high blood pressure issues I faced during the pregnancy with Caleb.

3 comments:

  1. That is soo exciting!!! I'm so happy for you and I know you are thrilled to be having a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a blessing to have one of each!

    ReplyDelete