Monday, April 13, 2009

One More Week!

We are so excited about our new little one!  Only one more week until our sonogram appointment to find out the gender of Baby Freeman!
We have been thinking of names, but are kind of at a standstill until we know if it's a boy or a girl.  I feel a little on the fence about the girl name that we had picked out.  Jadie is still pretty solid in his opinion of it though.  I really like the idea of another hard "C" sound at the beginning of the baby's name (to compliment Caleb's name), but I haven't heard too many that have really swept me off of my feet.  Any suggestions?

7 comments:

  1. I had been wondering if/when you were going to find out if it was a boy or girl. How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. some girl name options:
    carly, cara, cameron, caroline, camden, candis, casey, cassie, charis, claire, cora

    some boy name options:
    cannon, cameron, camden, carson, clark, clint/clinton, colton, conner, corey, and there's always cash.

    just some options.

    Why did I ask you the other day about names and you said there were no ideas and now you are saying there is an idea...huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I'm sorry...I should have said that we have not been talking about it recently. Jadie seems stuck of Sarah for a girl, but I've kind of lost interest in it. I had always been looking into more "C" names, but none have really won my heart yet.

    Thanks for the input. I'll think about them as I try to decide...I mean "we" try to decide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying to think of more names Kristin didn't list...boy names seem to be easier

    Boys
    Collin, Carter, Coleman, Caden, Christian, Clay, Cody

    Girls
    Caitlyn, Courtney, Carmen, Callie, Carissa, Colleen

    I like the name Sarah too, but I also like the idea of a theme...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Amanda! Good to hear from you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a sweet babysitter named Carolyn and Addi's bff is Caroline. Both are precious, classic names. But you know...something's just gotta grab ya. Good luck with that. Naming is always hard for us Durands : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. what about Kayley or Kellan? I am just full of great ideas.

    of you could stick with the family names...I like carrie.

    ReplyDelete