Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Here's My Vote

Jadie and I are still finalizing our opinions, but I thought I'd give an update since there have been several questions about the baby's name.

We have decided to go with our old favorite, Sarah, for the baby's first name.
I vote to name her Sarah Kate Freeman.

Read my lengthy explanation below:

When we were pregnant with Caleb (before we knew boy or girl), we had firmly decided on Caleb Jadie for a boy, Sarah Elizabeth for a girl.  As this second pregnancy progressed, I began to feel that this one would be a girl, but later decided that was too much wishful thinking, so I came up with a plethora or boy names and decided I wasn't so fond of "Sarah."  **Yes, I suffer from indecisive pregnant woman brain**  Once we were blessed with the exciting news that our baby appears to be a girl, I kept trying to think of girl names starting with "C," as you read in a previous blog post

Since last Tuesday's girl verdict, I have reconsidered Sarah, but without the accompanying Elizabeth.  Other options have been Sarah Joy, Sarah Jane, Sarah Kate, and Sarah Catelyn.

2 comments:

  1. How about Sarah Cate? Sounds just as beautiful as Sarah Kate but has the "C" in there---plus, I think "Cate" looks pretty. Cate. Just a wishful opinion : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like Sarah Kate a lot. It was actually one of our girl names, too, but we have two other contenders ahead of that one, and I don't think we'll be having three daughters!

    ReplyDelete