Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thankful

Baylor lost to the Aggies.

Although this may seem to be a negative (and it is), there is always a positive side to things.  Since Jadie and I finally attended a Baylor/A&M game in which the Aggies came out on top, I will actually get to look forward to attending another one in the future.

You see, the last two times we've attended a Baylor/A&M game together, Baylor has come out on top.  Jadie gave me an ultimatum.  If the Aggies lost again this time, he would refuse to go to any more of our rivalry games in the future.

So, although my Baylor Bears lost this one, I will still be able to go to more Bears/Aggies games in the future.  And I look forward to cheering on the Bears to a WIN!!!

1 comment:

  1. I would have taken you to another game even if the bears would have won.

    ReplyDelete