Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful

Supportive Friends.

In life, friends are such a blessing!  The true friends, walk with you through your low times and rejoice with you in your better days.  I have several of these kind of friends.  I may not talk to them for a few weeks, for a few months, or maybe even a few years, but we are always able to pick up on a positive note. Friends care about you even when they don't agree with you.

I also have some tremendous friends who I am surrounded by during this season of life.  I say that they are friends for a season, because they are only here for a season, while their husbands finish their advanced degrees.  These friends may find themselves "stuck" in Waco after graduation, or they may settle on the other side of the country.  What I love about these girls is that they don't let their unseen future stop them from developing deep friendships in the meantime.

Thank you, God, for friends to share life with.

1 comment:

  1. Lauren,
    I am truly blessed to have you in my life! You are such an amazing friend. Thank you for the inspiration, the encouragement and the support you have always given me :)

    ReplyDelete